Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 6p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 03/01 Red Wings’ Darren Helm (upper-body injury) to have MRI Monday but appears to be out ‘for a bit of time’
- 03/01 Michigan State’s Tom Izzo says Wisconsin’s Frank Kaminsky was ‘sensational’ vs. Spartans
- 03/01 Badgers 68, Spartans 61: Michigan State dominated up front as Wisconsin clinches Big Ten title
- 03/01 Gumbo Cook-Off returns to Louie’s with everything from gumbo coney dogs to gumbo mac and cheese
- 03/01 Grand Rapids top headlines: As she takes helm, a Grand Rapids CEO is talk of the tech world
>> << Local News
- Broomball, rubber shoes displace ice skating Sunday at Rosa Parks Circle
- Grand Rapids top headlines: As she takes helm, a Grand Rapids CEO is talk of the tech world
- No victims, arrests in apparent shooting on city’s Southeast Side
- Grand Rapids just had coldest February ever recorded
- Fatal three-car crash on M-57 leaves one dead, two injured
- Cave-tastic! Ice caves of Lake Michigan make for a spectacular day at the beach
- March brings warmer temperatures, but continued snowfall today
- Elementary students snowboard for first time following Burton pilot program
It was a little after the fact, but Mardis Gras finally arrived in Kalamazoo on Sunday afternoon, when the 10th annual Gumbo Cook-Off took place.
The sergeant had stopped Guildford about 8:30 p.m. in Roxand Township, west of Grand Ledge, and “a struggle ensued” between he and Guildford, the driver, according to the state police.
Police were called about 11:30 p.m. Feb. 28 to the 1200 block of Stamford Road for a home invasion in progress, according to the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office.
More than 800 runners braved frigid temperatures this morning for the third annual Winter Blast Half Marathon and 5K. Check your times with this link.
Looking for something to do in the Muskegon area this week? Here are some of the top things going on March 2-5.
The most popular Grand Rapids business stories on MLive during the past week.
- As she takes helm, a Grand Rapids CEO is talk of the tech world
- Does the 2015 Official Pure Michigan Travel Guide include your favorite destinations?
- Tribal casino wouldn't disrupt neighbors in Muskegon County's Fruitport Township, officials say
- 10 favorite High-End Homes in 2014: See which ones sold
- U.S. Postal Service to host informational job fair on March 4 for Kalamazoo area
- Sponsor Content: Buying and Selling a Home in Winter: What to Expect
Red Wings’ Darren Helm (upper-body injury) to have MRI Monday but appears to be out ‘for a bit of time’
Kyle Quincey expected back on Wednesday. Henrik Zetterberg needs a few good practices before returning.
- Badgers 68, Spartans 61: Michigan State dominated up front as Wisconsin clinches Big Ten title
- Michigan State's Tom Izzo says Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky was 'sensational' vs. Spartans
- Michigan State shakes up lineup; will start Travis Trice, Marvin Clark vs. Wisconsin
- Live updates: Michigan State vs. Wisconsin (chat)
- Halftime analysis: Badgers 36, Spartans 25
- Michigan state football's Montae Nicholson 6th in long jump at Big Ten indoor track meet
A doughnut and coffee beer? One Well Brewing debuts Sweet Water Street at Michigan Winter Beer Festival 2015
John Gonzalez of MLive, who just completed his search for Michigan’s Best Coffee Shop, stumbled upon One Well Brewery, which debuted a coffee/doughnut beer at the Michigan Winter Beer Festival…. Read more
- Several LaughFest 2015 headliners are on personal cancer journeys
- Vanessa Williams wows Grand Rapids Symphony's soul-filled audience built by departing David Lockington
- 5 things to do around Ann Arbor this week: see Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, Marge Piercy and more
- 'No business being sad' with Buckwheat Zydeco, coming to Bell's Eccentric Cafe
- Hope College Arts Events: Devos Musical Showcase, Classical Films, and More
- Socials network: See top tweets and posts from 2015 Michigan Winter Beer Festival
Top 6 Things to do in Bay County: See great artwork by Bay County students, laugh with Norm Stulz at the State and adopt a pet
The annual Teen Works & Kids Kreations exhibit opens Friday, March 6, at Studio 23/The Arts Center. It’s just one of many arts and cultural events taking place this week… Read more
- Quiet Water Symposium celebrates 20 years
- Michigan's Best Coffee Shop: Gonzo tries 'Brew Shots' at the Brew House in Norton Shores
- Michigan's Best Coffee Shop: Drip Drop Drink perfecting the pour-over method in downtown Muskegon
- 4 measles cases linked to an Emeril Lagasse restaurant in Las Vegas, reports say
- Just after 6 months, Strange Matter Coffee Co in Lansing has loyal following
- Bestsellers Books & Coffee Co's Honey Badger drink is 'sweet with a kick' of cayenne pepper