The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 6p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 11/23 Halftime analysis: Patriots 24, Lions 6
- 11/23 First-quarter analysis: Patriots 7, Lions 3
- 11/23 Four players join Detroit Tigers on minor-league deals; three pitchers sign elsewhere
- 11/23 Michigan undone by key penalties in blown opportunity against Maryland
- 11/23 AP Top 25: Michigan State stays at No. 10 in latest poll
>> << Local News
- Help Felt Estate near Saugatuck secure grant for free outdoor concert series
- Man, 24, critically injured in Ottawa County stabbing
- Temps expected in the 50s Sunday as snow melt continues
- Morning Review: ‘Usonian’ cottage by Frank Lloyd Wright’s master builder remains intact along Thornapple River
- Ferris State to host ceremony for reopening of university observatory
- Interfaith Thanksgiving service scheduled for Monday at Grand Rapids church
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Snowiest November: Grand Rapids breaks century-old record for snowfall
- Ionia man suffers non-life-threatening injuries in one vehicle crash
How do you think the Broncos performed in their double-digit win over the Chippewas?
Two 42-inch televisions, 10 pairs of Air Jordan shoes and one Pelle Pelle leather coat had been removed. The items total approximately $2,425 in value, according to figures provided in… Read more
It is believed the suspect fired a small-caliber weapon into the crowd from the roadway and sped away.
This is the crime report for Nov. 22, 2014, as provided by the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety.
Cato, a leading retailer of value-priced women’s fashion apparel, jewelry, shoes and accessories, opened a new store in the Lakeshore Market Place, 5335 Harvey St. in Norton Shores on Nov…. Read more
Michigan is a leading state in creating a legal framework for crowdfunding, which allows businesses to solicit needed funds from small investors using the Internet.
- Black Friday: Have a plan and keep perspective, says WMU prof who has studied shopping frenzy
- BMW i3 wins Green Car of the Year Award at LA Auto Show
- Saturday's Black Market first step to Grand Rapids black business district, says organizer
- Sponsored Content: 4 advantages to investing in single-family housing
- Alpine liquor store wants township's last liquor license to sell 'growlers'
- Muskegon County Wastewater Management System wins prestigious award
After forcing the Patriots to go three-and-out on their first two drives, quarterback Tom Brady steered New England on a nine-play touchdown drive to take the early lead.
- Halftime analysis: Patriots 24, Lions 6
- Four players join Detroit Tigers on minor-league deals; three pitchers sign elsewhere
- Michigan undone by key penalties in blown opportunity against Maryland
- AP Top 25: Michigan State stays at No. 10 in latest poll
- Two games in two days on tap for No. 4 Davenport Men’s Basketball
- Aquinas womens' cross country 9th at Nationals
MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood features six handmade craft books that will get anyone in the spirit of the upcoming holidays.
- Hope College Arts Events: Women's Vocal Groups and Student Dance Showcase
- U-M's 80-year-old American agave inspires River Gallery art exhibit 'Reaching for the Light'
- Buffalo Bills could be paying 30 percent premium on travel for Jets game in Detroit, report says
- Buffalo Bills rave about Detroit Lions' hospitality after team lands in Motor City for Jets game
- Parade pictures: See photos, video from 2014 Art Van Santa Parade
- New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit: Tickets free for fans; Lions to provide disaster relief
Leeks too often are a sideshow. They are given bit parts in other dishes, usually a soup or a saute. And in the process, all that is wonderful about leeks… Read more
- Christin White, deaf Lansing native, making White House Christmas cookies this season
- Kids respond to unappealing school lunches with sarcastic #ThanksMichelleObama on Twitter
- Downtown Ann Arbor's The Wafel Shop to close
- 3 places to dine out for Thanksgiving turkey dinner in the Ann Arbor area
- Best of the Holiday: Last-minute Thanksgiving tips and recipes
- 17 surprising ways to use a rice cooker