The Pledge and Kid’s Food Basket Impact Drives! Join in and attack childhood hunger in West Michigan. Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 5p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Holland Christian BASKETBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 12/07 Grand Valley State turns in inspired second half to beat West Texas A&M and reach semifinals
- 12/07 Grand Valley State women’s basketball uses hot start to rout Lake Erie
- 12/07 Brittany Johnson one assist short from school record; Davenport rolls by Lawrence Tech
- 12/07 Cornerback Jonte Green ready to answer the bell if Detroit Lions call his number
- 12/07 Red Wings’ Stephen Weiss, mired in worst slump of his career, faces former Florida club for first time
- 12/07 Nik Stauskas says he’s still ‘not 100 percent’ following 25-point outing against Houston Baptist
- 12/07 Photo Gallery: The Wolverines defeat Houston Baptist 107-53
>> << Local News
- Old Newsies take to streets to raise money for Muskegon-area children
- Man survives coma-causing aneurysm, inspires others at Spectrum Health
- Hank Meijer addresses students at GVSU’s graduation ceremony
- Program cuts, staff reductions possible to close Calvin College operating deficit, report says
- Morning review: Suspect in Grand Rapids beating, rape of 77-year-old ‘liked older women’
- Police identify drivers injured Friday in head-on crash in Ada Township
- First Lutheran Church in Muskegon performs interactive ‘Walk through Bethlehem’
- Muskegon morning weather report: continuous snow expected this weekend
Ann Arbor could soon require the demolition of what is among the city’s most eye-catching blight at the corner of Main and Depot Street.
Road Commission traffic cameras could soon be used by law enforcement in Pittsfield, Ypsilanti townships
Ypsilanti and Pittsfield Townships could soon have significantly increased ability to monitor their communities through public surveillance cameras.
The owner of Detroit Dog Co., a new high-end hot dog restaurant in Saline, comes from a long line of Southeast Michigan restaurateurs.
The former home of one of Ypsilanti’s (in)famous dive bars could be serving up tacos and margaritas by next summer.
University of Michigan medical students hit the streets of greater Ann Arbor collecting donations for Galens Tag Days on Friday, Dec. 6. Beginning in 1927, the Galen Medical Society has… Read more
Developing Detroit: Company wants Coleman Young airport to be drone hub; Chinese homebuyers love Detroit
A look at development stories from around the metro Detroit this week
- Saginaw County's Kremin Inc. receives $210,000 state grant to help with expansion, move to Frankenmuth
- IDEX Corp. CEO Andrew Silvernail is newest Stryker board member
- A worry-free holiday season? Economist Brian Long sees no major downs or ups for Kalamazoo
- Egg processing company to invest millions after Ionia County road improvements
- Tibbs, Kalamazoo's newest brewery, opens today
- SMG will remain on the job at Van Andel Arena and DeVos Place
Lakers score 21 unanswered points in the third quarter to rally from 14-point deficit.
- Grand Valley State women's basketball uses hot start to rout Lake Erie
- Brittany Johnson one assist short from school record; Davenport rolls by Lawrence Tech
- Cornerback Jonte Green ready to answer the bell if Detroit Lions call his number
- Red Wings' Stephen Weiss, mired in worst slump of his career, faces former Florida club for first time
- Nik Stauskas says he's still 'not 100 percent' following 25-point outing against Houston Baptist
- Photo Gallery: The Wolverines defeat Houston Baptist 107-53
Baritone David Small joins pianist Steve Wogaman for a Wednesday night program at Kerrytown Concert House that includes a performance of Schumann’s song cycle Dichterliebe.
- Faces in the crowd: See photos and video from the 2013 GRAM Holiday Tree Lighting
- GRandJazzFest two-time headliner Phil Denny returns to Grand Rapids with holiday music
- 'Ghost The Musical' brings back classic, romantic fantasy 1990 movie
- Grand Rapids Symphony's Holiday Pops: Plenty of favorites, smooth singing, big sounds for the season
- Free movie tickets and 'Out of the Furnace' breakdown in 3 Minute Movie Review
- NHL Winter Classic rink schedule at Detroit's Comerica Park released; watch construction online
Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood, MLive arts and crafts reporter, discusses the dangers of being overwhelmed with projects and commitments during the holiday season. She also mentions instructions on one of her favorite… Read more
- Easy Thanksgiving leftovers recipes transform standard meals
- Frugal Friday at Howard's Hoagies
- Leftover Thanksgiving turkey recipe: Try this tasty Mulligatawny Soup
- On Thanksgiving, Sparrow nurse headed for Philippines to help cyclone victims feels 'blessed'
- Ann Arbor food & drink events: Dexter Winter Marketplace and Odd Side Ales tap takeover
- Parents and grandparents - hold them close this holiday season