Sign up and ride your bike, walk, carpool or take public transit from May 11-16. Be green, save the environment,... Read more
“Voice of West Michigan” with Gene Parker and Carrie Davis! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice:... Read more
Every Monday night Home game is Bulletin Night. Bring your church or community bulletin to any Monday night... Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 04/26 Stretch of Pontiac Trial to close Monday for final fixes and paving
- 04/26 Finley: Dan Gilbert’s Quicken Loans taking a stand against government ‘gone gangster’
- 04/26 Prom 2015: Ravenna High School’s ‘Great Gatsby’-themed prom gives ‘elegant’ look to event
- 04/26 West Michigan military: See achievements by local service men and women
- 04/26 Prom 2015 marks the pinnacle of the school year for Grandville High School students
>> << Local News
- West Michigan military: See achievements by local service men and women
- Prom 2015 marks the pinnacle of the school year for Grandville High School students
- Military surplus for police ranges from high-tech gadgets to $490K unusable vehicles
- See what military equipment police in Michigan are picking from federal surplus
- Comstock Park students celebrate prom night with Mardi Gras masquerade
- Early morning pin-in crash sends 3 to hospital
- GVSU celebrates 100,000th graduate during spring commencement ceremony
- Comptroller denied $9,800 raise request, pay board settles at slight boost
A stretch of Pontiac Trail will be closed again to southbound traffic starting Monday, April 27.
For several years, Quicken Loans founder Dan Gilbert says the federal government has threatened lawsuits if the mortgage company didn’t admit to faulty lending practice and fork over a hefty… Read more
To encourage all of the schools — students, staff and parents — to share their photos of the prom, MLive Muskegon Chronicle will be awarding the 2015 Muskegon Area Prom… Read more
A 24-year-old Millington man is dead after a hit-and-run crash, according to the Michigan State Police.
Police are investigating a shooting that injured one person in Superior Township on Saturday.
The investment comes a year after Kroger announced it would spend $100 million on Michigan stores.
- Ford unveils Taurus with massage units at Shanghai Auto Show
- Kent Novelty closes after 60 years selling silly stuff
- Kent Novelty closes after 60 years
- Ford layoffs at the plant where Obama touted auto's comeback
- Breaking down GM CEO Mary Barra's massive salary
- Mary Barra's compensation triples to $15.8M in 1st year as GM CEO
Red Wings have taken away Stamkos’ time and space as 43-goal scorer hasn’t scored in five games.
- John Beilein lands in Wheeling Jesuit University Athletics Hall of Fame
- Shilique Calhoun: Michigan State spring crowd 'was definitely special ... that's why I love Spartan Nation'
- Michigan State's Madre London uses lessons from Jeremy Langford to break through in spring game
- Michigan State doesn't water down Green-White game; defense allowed to blitz
- Watch highlights of Detroit Red Wings' 4-0 playoff win over Tampa Bay in Game 5
- No. 13 Lakers maintain lead amid rainy weather at GLIAC Championship
Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit on the coast of Lake Erie is Sandusky, Ohio’s Cedar Point, the Mecca of roller coasters.
- Best glass artists in the world offering free show to public in Royal Oak
- Dave Chappelle accused of being drunk, slurring way through second Detroit show
- Meijer Gardens sells out 11 concerts so far during ticket presale
- Meijer Gardens sells out 9 concerts so far during ticket presale
- Will Sault Ste. Marie advance to the finals of Kraft's Hockeyville USA contest? Tune in today
- John Serba picks the 7 best science fiction movies of the past decade
The 28th annual Jackson Storyfest and the Michigan Theatre’s 85th anniversary celebration highlight this week’s top five things to do in Jackson.
- 6 things to do in Genesee County
- Top 5 things to do in Bay County: Pulaski Hall farewell, gun and knife show set
- Trout fishers have a new place to go
- Tiny House: Living large in small spaces makes sense, says Hudsonville builder
- See controlled burn in Saginaw County's Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge
- Restaurant Review: Righteous Cuisine offers big, fresh flavor in small space